Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No Time to Blog

Not today anyway...

A couple weeks ago, a gal from church challenged me to memorize the book of Colossians with her. We are studying this book on Sunday evenings, as well as at Ladies' Bible Study on Thursdays. Tomorrow is the day by which I should have memorized vs. 1-8 of chapter one. In characteristic fashion, I have procrastinated until the very last minute, so I have other things to occupy today's allotment of brain space...it's limited, you know.

5 comments:

Bobber said...

That is a most excellent goal.

jennifer h said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I owe it to the friend who raised the challenge...I would not have tackled that on my own initiative!

Anonymous said...

My prayer for you, Lori, and ALL MY CHILDREN has long been Colossians 1:9-12 along with Ephesians 1:18-21.

Good for you....memorize with gusto! NASB? or???

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mom. I'm using ESV right now because that's what everyone around me is using...but I still prefer the NASB. Like mother, like daughter!