Saturday, April 16, 2011

Infomercial

In nearly 4 years of blogging, I don't believe I have promoted a single product - well, perhaps a food item or two (Sister Schubert's rolls, for example) - but that's about to change.

There are 3 common household items that frustrate me to no end because, in spite of unmeasurable technological advances, I can't seem to find a fabulous version of any of these 3: dishwasher, toaster and vacuum.  I'll save the sob story on the toaster and vacuum for another day.

But today I discovered that the problems with my dishwasher aren't really the fault of my dishwasher.  Every item comes out of this thing with a nasty film and spots. 


Now...if this had happened from day one I would have blamed my hard water...or my choice of soap.  But it didn't happen for the first year, so what else could it be but the machine losing its ability to function well?? 

A good friend recently told me that, at her mother's recommendation, she had soaked all her glassware in vinegar to remove the hard water stains...and it worked beautifully. Then her sister recommended that she switch to this dishwashing detergent:


I decided to give it a try...only I didn't have time to soak all my glassware before  I began using the Finish.  This is what happened:


A total transformation!  Not only did it not leave residue, it GOT RID OF all the previous build-up!  A simple product switch is all it took.  Every single piece of silverware, every glass, cup, plate, etc. comes out shining with NO water spots and no nasty film.  I am SOLD on this product and suggest you give it a whirl!!

No comments: