Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Attention Deficit...Who ME?

It occurred to me this afternoon, that I have begun several "series" on here which I have never completed. Prayer...Figures of Description...Fundamental Tenets of Teaching...and now I've started a new 1-Part-"Series" on Classical Education! I think maybe I have a problem. Would Ritalin help, ya think? Hmmm....

I will attempt to focus and exercise some staying power, and I will try to go back and fulfill all my promises. Maybe none of you really care, but in case you've noticed and felt let down, you have my almost sincere apologies. It's just that it takes SO MUCH TIME to write, so all those ideas spinning in my noggin, are not so easy to get out in a timely and coherent fashion.

Here's my committment: NO MORE NEW SERIES UNTIL ALL THE OLD ONES ARE COMPLETE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the penalty for not finishing? I have been waiting a long time for you to finish what you started. Actually not really. I forgot you started all the others. Just enjoy reading about Lori's noggin' bloggin'. Your plate has been and is rather overflowin'. Joanie

jennifer h said...

Lori,

I think the lack of completion bothers you more than your readers. But I understand that. Here's to you holding to the new commitment! (or not :)

Anonymous said...

How about don't ever ever ever write Part I... problem solved.

Lori Waggoner said...

Joanie, the penalty is unaleviated guilt and depression...no big deal.

Jennifer, I hope you're right...and feel free to "hold me to it!"

Debbie, NOW you tell me. Helpful...thanks.

JD Linton said...

And what is the purpose of a journal, electronic or otherwise? Isn't it to record uncompleted thoughts?