Monday, March 21, 2011

For Want of Wit

What?!  Another "Stupid Things I've Done" post so soon? you ask.  Why yes.  Apparently I have this innate desire to do stupid things so others can feel better about themselves and their lives.  And so...I document it for you.  Well...only SOME of it.

Earlier today, I glanced at the clock and realized it was 3:27, so I hurried to my car and rushed over to pick up my son, Eric, from his 3:30 carpool.  Now, on most Mondays, that would be a GOOD thing...it means  I haven't forgotten him altogether.  Today, however, it may have proven that once and for all I have fallen over that edge near which I have been tottering for some time now. 

You see...my son, Eric, was not at school today.  Instead, he was hanging out here:


On Spring Break in San Francisco.

Yeah...I knew that.

6 comments:

terri adams said...

This makes me love you even more!

Lori Waggoner said...

Ha! Because it makes you look sane and together!! (not that I don't believe you ARE...)

Randy S. said...

This IS funny! BTW, great pic at the Golden Gate bridge. Did you know I lived in the SF Bay area for 5 years?

Lori Waggoner said...

I did NOT know that, Randy. I absolutely love SF. Granted, I've never lived there...but I think I COULD! Did you like it?

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging. I am feeling really good after catching up with your blog. Yes, after reading this one, I feel really good. I hope you laugh at yourself since we all are ;-) It just so happens that I do silly things--I just don't tell everybody about it--just my girls. We call it "the blond moment" sharing. Joanie

Lori Waggoner said...

So glad I could contribute to your recovery as well as your sense of well-being. Since I'm a natural blonde, I don't find blonde jokes funny.