Monday, July 23, 2007

I Know How It Ends

This morning at exactly 3:34am, I finished reading Harry Potter VII. Being alone in airports and on planes for about 12 hours yesterday worked greatly in my favor!
While in Tahoe, Aunt Jan insisted we stand in line at midnight at a quaint local bookstore to purchase our copy...I didn't argue for long, but issued fair warning that I might be less-than-sociable from the moment the book reached my hands. Somehow, no one seemed to mind....hmmmm.
Tahoe is nothing short of glorious. We spent two mornings out on the boat, absorbing both the natural and man-made beauties. It is like nothing I have ever seen. The weather was ideal...50's at night and low 80's during the day...what more could a soul ask for? Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

Jeff Meyers said...

What? No pictures of Tahoe?

Anonymous said...

I'm a novice and don't yet know how to post a photo...I'll figure it out eventually. Besides, I didn't take a camera with me this time...