Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sleep? Why?

My family is gone. Not permanently, of course, but for 10 days. Steve and the boys flew to Baltimore on Saturday to meet the rest of the California Shaffer males for a baseball tour. On Sunday, they visited a game in beautiful Camden Yards. Today, Steve called to tell me he HAS to take me to Boston because "they are real fans here...they actually stretch during the 7th inning stretch...the fans are so friendly..." Yeah well, after 2004, they owe us. Tomorrow they are on their way to...their next stop! Yankee Stadium maybe?

Anyway, that's why I am up at this time of the morning. No point in sleeping if there's no one who needs taking care of. I have spent hours ordering books and other educational materials as well as exploring new music at i-Tunes.

If you like folk, check out Red Molly!

No comments: