Friday, August 10, 2007

Do not panic! Do not panic!

I have officially reached the stage of panic into which I inevitably enter every year about this time! Yes, school starts in about 10 days (teacher meetings in about 5!), and I still have to:

Order my son's 13 Humanities & 2 theology books

Empty, clean, paint, organize and decorate the 6th Grade classroom

Meet with & orient the new 5th Grade teacher

Create a timeline for the 6th grade room

Copy Latin Primer III for my students' use

Paint baseboards & chair rail in my sons' bedrooms

Find new, reasonably priced bedding, lamps, pillows, etc for boys' rooms

Move all furniture, curtains, clothes, books, and stuff back to the second story of the house...yes, my boys are expecting to sleep in BEDS before school starts after an entire summer on the floor of the living room!

------------------------------------------------------------

And here I sit blogging instead of working! Gotta run!

No comments: