Thursday, April 3, 2008

Right Again? Who Me?

I'm not sure whether my compulsion to write this post stems from my insecurity or my vanity...I possess a healthy dose of each. All I know is that I took some serious flack about my choice for Opening Day line-up and especially the pitcher I chose. In fact, the ridicule was so severe that I began to wonder if I had any business blogging about baseball in the first place.

All I'm gonna say is: Brad Thompson, 1-0, 6 2/3 shut-out innings, low pitch count, 6 SO, RBI base hit, pick-off at 1st....maybe I'M not the wanna-be afterall! Or maybe I just got lucky...

3 comments:

Angie B. said...

Hello. This post is somewhat likeable, and your blog is nearly always interesting, except when you're discussing sports.

I've already added it to my blogroll.

A hug.

(I sure hope you don't delete the comment by GPS or people will think I'm crazy. Not that they don't already.)

Lori Waggoner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Waggoner said...

Thanks, Angie, for your sweet comments and display of affection!

Well, I checked the link and decided not to delete it, because it's funny. The link is innocent and IN PORTUGUESE, so no harm done. Although the opportunity to remove the link and make you look a little looney is tempting!