Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Says Who? II

O-K...there weren't many guesses, but here are the answers to "Says Who?"

1. Do not panic! Do not panic! - Bug's Life

2. That......can.......be........ARRANGED!! Three Musketeers

3. You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Toy Story

4. They come. They eat. They leave. Bug's Life

5. You first. Three Musketeers

6. Now go away! Veggie Tales

7. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! A Few Good Men

8. Do I.....look stupid.....to you?! Bug's Life

9. That's our lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's our life! Bug's Life

10. All by me onesy... Pirates of the Carribean

So, Jandy wins! Which, if you know her or read her blog, should come as no surprise!

A Bug's Life is our most quoted movie. That's comical because, for some unknown reason, when I first saw it in the theater with my boys, I disliked it...thought there was too much "potty humor." It's actually quite innocent and clever and a must-see!

No comments: