Friday, November 14, 2008

What is Wrong with All Ya'll People?

If I've heard it once, I've heard it dozens of times: "Oh, Steve, you look exactly the same." "You haven't changed a bit!" "You just don't age!" Bla-blah...bla-blah...bla-blah.

Whenever I roll my eyes or try to debate the point, no one listens and everyone thinks I'm all jealous or something...sheesh. I'm not jealous! But I am addicted to reality and THIS, my friends, is reality:

Steve when we married:


Steve now:



Exactly the same. Yeah...whatever.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

I totally agree. He has aged. But well. You look as much the same as he does, though, so don't listen to 'all them people'.

Anonymous said...

He does look 'exactly' the same-probably because he was so old when you two got married!

ps Happy Birthday to Grant! Did he get his permit today?

Lori Waggoner said...

"You look as much the same as he does..."

Not sure what to make of that since he's nearly a decade older than I am, but I'll look for a positive spin

Nice, Debbie. Now I just told him that you'd be the one to hug him and tell him he DOES still look young and the same and all that! Oops!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what I said?

Lori Waggoner said...

Yeah....kinda....

JD Linton said...

What difference? Wait, let me get my bifocals.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, the only thing thats the same is his hair style ha ha

Lori Waggoner said...

And you should see when he combs Julian's hair, he does exactly like his! It's about as stylish on a 3-year-old as it is on a 51-year-old! Hah!