Thursday, November 5, 2009

Generation Y

Everybody knows of the Baby Boomer Generation and the more recent Generation X, right? Well...one cartoonist has dubbed the current generation of young people as "Generation Y." Here's why:

This image cracked me up (no pun intended)...and has stuck with me since I first saw it. I found it so fitting that I have a playlist on my i-Pod titled "Generation Y." It's music to which my teenage boys have introduced me and to which I actually enjoy listening!

I will occasionally share some of their music with you, so you too can be enlightened by Generation Y! DISCLAIMER: anytime I recommend a particular SONG, it doesn't indicate a whole-hearted endorsement of that particular artist, his lifestyle or his philosophy of life.

Here's the first of many to come: Jack Johnson singing Banana Pancakes

1 comment:

"Mr. Dad" said...

[Well...one cartoonist has dubbed the current generation of young people as "Generation Y." Here's why:}

Don't you mean "Here's Y?!!"