Monday, September 7, 2009

Leisurely Woman's Daybook 9

Outside my window...He appointed the moon for seasons; the sun knows its going down. You make darkness and it is night, in which all the beasts of the forest creep about.

From the kitchen...He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and vegetation for the service of man, that he may bring forth food from the earth, and wine that makes glad the heart of man.

Around the house...Unless Yahweh builds the house, they labor in vain who build it.

A favorite thing...The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces.

I am thinking...With Yahweh there is mercy and with Him is abundant redemption.

I am wearing...The king's daughter is all-glorious within, she shall be brought to the king in raiment of needlework.

I am hearing...God has spoken once, twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God. Also to You, Lord, belongs mercy.

I am reading...Your servant meditates on Your statutes, your testimonies are also my delight and my counselors.

I am thankful that...God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, for He shall receive me.

Plans for my week...Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

A photo/video I am sharing...

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Excellent. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Way cool!! Great answers from God's Word--amen! Joanie

Mrs. Bozarth said...

This was a delightful surprise to find today. Thanks for the encouragement :)

Lori Waggoner said...

Glad you enjoyed it, ladies. The Psalms rea getting me through every single day right now...