Friday, March 7, 2008

Brag, Brag, Brag

O-K....so tonight I saw a side of my son that I didn't know existed. Not only did he speak and act well, HE SANG A SOLO!! And it was a fairly long solo too. AND.....he sounded really good!!

Oh - my - gosh!! All I could do was wag my head in disbelief. It was pretty cool. When people came up and said he did a good job, I knew those weren't just obligatory remarks, but well-deserved.

I'm proud of him. I couldn't sing a solo to save my life! I can't even do karaoke....shoot, I get nervous when I sing with a whole choir full of people!

Way to go, Grant!

I wasn't able to get any good photos...this is the best I could do. Here he is on his knees confessing his own guilt and pleading Margaret's innocence.

5 comments:

jennifer h said...

Congrats, proud mama! Great job, Grant! It is also just impressive that they pull off the performance in such a short time.

Anonymous said...

It really is a mixture of feelings when you watch one of your children whom you birthed actually do some really cool things like sing, learn Shakespearean words and act. He is growing up--what joy. Joanie H

Bobber said...

Hey that is really great!

Janell CHRISTine said...

that is stupendous! so glad to hear about it! its hard to believe how fast he's growing up... :D

Lori Waggoner said...

Hey, Nelson! Welcome to my blog! Love all the pics from Anna's page!