Tuesday, March 11, 2008

From the Trunk III

Welcome to the 1988 Chattanooga Tri-State Home Show! Sign here for your free personality analysis:

Your signature suggests that:

You have a strong desire to acquire knowledge.

You have a way of influencing others with your ideas.

You have a tendency to talk too much at times.

At times you are overly frugal.

You are a strong individualist but will listen to others' points of view.

You attempt to hide the fact that you are sentimental.

You surmount obstacles easily and bounce back.

So, in other words, I am a:

Stubborn-pushy-arrogant-garrulous-tightwad-Stoic.

I'd say they pretty much nailed it! And I really haven't changed all that much in 20 years!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Has your signature remained the same, too?

Lori Waggoner said...

Yep - Except for the name, it's pretty much the same!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I must ask this. Why do you sign with all caps? Is that some sort of personality predictor too?:)

Lori Waggoner said...

I'm afraid I'm not in tune enough with my psyche to know the answer to that! I don't remember exactly why I started it, but once I did, I just made it a habit...simple as that. Who knows what it says about me!?

Angie B. said...

If I were analyzing this signature, I would guess that you are organized (uniform letter sizes), and artistic. What about the wide space between your first and last name? Hmmm...maybe that indicated a desire to put aside your past--your maiden name--and move forward into new horizons. On the other hand, the capital "W" seems to be looking back at "Lori"--so perhaps you didn't want a total break with your early identity, just ready to move on. Your final letter ends with a definite upstroke, indicating that you are, at heart, an optimist.

How's that for a rank amateur? Maybe I'll set up a booth at the next county fair....

What, exactly, is the Chattanooga Tri-State Home Show?

Lori Waggoner said...

Well, Angie - you had me until you used the word optimist in connection with me. At that point I was forced to discount everything which came before! I am definitely a glass-half-empty kind of gal!

Quite frankly, I don't remember what the Home Show was or why I was there. I was with my fiance's family...that's all I can recollect. I suppose it was like any home show where companies promote their latest and greatest updates for easy living.

Lori Waggoner said...

O-K....so I set up a link for you, Angie. Apparently this same show is still an annual event!

Angie B. said...

Ah--so maybe it was an ironic upstroke. :-)

Thanks for tracking the link down. Wonder if they still offer handwriting analysis!