Monday, January 25, 2010

Leisurely Woman's Daybook


Outside  my window...I don't believe we've seen the sun for 8 days or so now, and I'm beginning to scoff less at the reality of Seasonal Affective Disorder!

From the kitchen...red curry beef.

Around the house...catching up on laundry.  How did I get SOOOO far behind?

A favorite thing...soft tissues.

I am thinking...that completing this simple-minded blog post should not require 4 sittings spanning 9 hours.   But it did.

I am wearing...my glasses...for a change.

I am hearing...Guy Clark's latest CD:  Somedays the Song Writes You

I am reading...Exodus.

I am thankful for...gracious and compassionate friends.

Plans for my week...get through it.  Ambitious, I know.

A photo/video I'm sharing...Ford Grant Shaffer (Steve's dad) has been gone 10 years this week.  Here are pictures of him with his kids.  Sheri was his only girl and most definitely his favorite, partially because she caused him significantly less trouble than those 2 boys!  



1 comment:

jennifer h said...

All those Shaffers look like their dad. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.