Monday, July 5, 2010

The Darndest Things














Kids DO say the darndest things, and our little "Garfield" is no exception!   These are all from the last year or two...so he was either 3 or 4 when these things came out of his mouth.

Eric:  Julian, you need to eat your vegetables.  Have you even tried your zucchini yet?
Julian:  Yes...it's gross!
Eric:  Julian!  Aunt Lori made that!
Julian:  That's OK...I still love her.

"Are these all Aunt Riesa's SUPPLEMENTS?"  

One of us, for some unremembered reason, called him a "loser."  His response:  "Grant is the biggest loser because he eats upstairs AND downstairs!" (he had heard us fuss at Grant about leaving food messes in his bedroom and the TV room!)

"Yep.  I'm a genius."

"Holy Quacamole!" (that's the way he pronounced it!)

"You look adorable!"  (to me when I came out of my room with a headband in my hair)

"This has been the best night of my whole life!" (at the Pitts' house for a bonfire) 

"I'm asking Aunt Lori because SHE'S IN CHARGE!!"  (I love that kid...)

"Man!  You're a NINJA!!"  (Eric opened a kitchen cabinet, a cup fell out and he caught it)

3 comments:

Nelson said...

Bahaha! I'm sitting in the Barnes & Noble cafe here, trying lot to laugh out loud too loudly. How great. He's hilarious! =)

Marcia said...

He is a riot. I don't know where he gets it!

Lori Waggoner said...

Isn't he great?! He cracks us up ALL THE TIME!!

I don't know where he gets it either! There are a lot of options from which to choose!! :)

Love you both!