Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Post Worth Reading

I am going to do something I've never done before.  

I try to avoid posting multiple blogs per day, unless at least one of them is light on content.  Otherwise, folks get overwhelmed and don't read any of them!  Since both of today's previous posts are short and light, I am going to add a third, which is decidedly NOT.

This comes from my friend, Annie.  Annie is a beautiful, sweet-spirited, tough-minded, creative, talented, intelligent, southern gem.  And she's modest.  Which means I've probably embarrassed her with that description.  But I don't mind...it's all true. 

Annie spends her days mothering 4 exceptional boys.  4 brilliant, quirky, outside-the-box, boys.  With no intention of being sappy here (it's not my style, you know!), I'll say that the Lord must have known  her to be an exceptional woman herself.  A single day in her life would break many of us, but Annie trudges on...steadfastly and gracefully...day after day after day.  She is one of few people who deserve the appellation, "Amazing."

All of that is by way of introduction so that you can more fully appreciate the richness and beauty of this blog post of hers:  The Embroidery of Life.  Take the time to read it.  If it doesn't move you in a profound way, you may want to check your pulse and make sure you are still alive. 

Thank you, Annie dear.

2 comments:

annie said...

Lori,
Thanks for all of your wonderfully kind words! Truly, I don't really think that I deserve those words, but I thank you all the same. I'm glad that you liked my post -- that really means a lot to me!

Lori Waggoner said...

:-)