Thursday, December 10, 2009

The NON-Wishlist 4

The Signals gift catalogue came through with some stunningly brilliant ideas this Christmas season. It will require a great deal of restraint on my part not to ask for these:

You too could turn heads with this Wise-old-owl hat and mitten set! That is, unless you're more partial to frogs...they're available as well. Me? I'm an owl kind of gal.

How about this kaleidoscope necklace? This could come in handy on those RARE occasions when the Sunday sermon bores you out of your mind...you'll have a world of wonder just waiting at your fingertips!

Living without this little guy could rank up there with the great disappointments in my life. Afterall, he is a friendly spirit with a distinct look and personality...AND handcrafted in the mountains of Honduras from native stones.

"Begin to live as a modern day goddess!" I must be crazy to refuse this offer...but I only want the 3rd in the series: "Warrior Goddess". The other two would be a waste of my time and money. Sigh...

1 comment:

Trina Waggoner said...

Actually my Dear, it is a very good workout and I happen to have a DVD of one of these fined tuned ladies..:)