Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm in Trouble

Upon Googling the term "speculative divinity," a girl from Grant's school found and read my blog. Apparently, the part that stood out to her was not that Grant has a hip and moderately intelligent mother ;-)...but the part that says he still gets backrubs at night. Oops...! She teased him publicly so that several others decided they were going to go home and look for all the "embarrassing" things his mommy has revealed about him.

Alright...here's the deal, GIRLS! If you are mature enough to read my blog, you gotta be mature enough not to "rat me out" to my son, who DOESN'T read it!!

6 comments:

Mark said...

You didn't see this coming?

Lori Waggoner said...

I am indeed a silly, silly woman!

But you see, MY sheltered children don't get to surf the net, so I don't think about OTHER CHILDREN doing it!

O, the unintended consequences created by failure to anticipate...!

Mr. Dad said...

Hey, some mom's love their kids enough to give them back rubs, even at 13+. I think the "teasers" are maybe a "leetle beet" jealous?!! I'm sorry that Grant had to be the recipient of the teasing, but if the back rubs are good, then maybe it's worth it!

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely convinced that he minds the taunting...afterall, it HAS resulted in attention from some bettys.

Oops...I did it again...embarrassed him, that is! I suppose that's his lot in life, (along with every other teen who has a parent).

Anonymous said...

Ok. A teenage girl who googles the term "speculative divinity" may not be a bad girl to have teasing you. Plus, perhaps the fact that you were blogging that term and she googled it means something about the future. Hmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

P.S.
Apparently my goal is to add to the embarassment.